BOX-2B-FIT℠ Affiliate License (Independent Contractor) Program Can And Will Be Your Health Club/Gym Secret Weapon For Boosting Attendance, Keeping Current Clients And Delighting All Of Your Members.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ has decided to do an Affiliate License (Independent Contractor) rather than Franchise our business because the Affiliate License opportunities lets you operate as an Independent Contractor.
Also being an Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) gives you the flexibility to create your own schedule and devote as much time as you would like to run your business.
You control your business as an Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) and run it the best way for you.
For a very affordable fee, BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing pioneer Coach Rick Harper will provide you with a turnkey program to help assure your success.
Coach Rick Harper and his associates offer a unique training program “Train The Trainers“.
Our training program was designed by Coach Rick Harper and we will spend as much time as you and your staff need to ensure that you all know how to structure a totally awesome Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing workout, with safe and proper technique, that will keep people coming back.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ is more than just 30 or 60 minutes of Fitness Boxing & Fitness Kickboxing because we also incorporate Boot Camp & Booty Camp style of training with our TRX (Suspension Training), Battling Ropes, Spin Bikes, Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Ski Erg’s, Medicine Balls, Cardio & Core and Indoor Rowing system.
Our target age for BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes is ages 18 to 55 and 80%-90% will be women clients.
STOP LETTING PLACES LIKE:
Title Boxing Clubs, I Love Kickboxing, Mayweather Boxing + Fitness, TapOut, CKO Boxing, 9Rounds, Everlast, Level Red Boxing and other Boxing/Kickboxing studios take your current clients.
Why? Because a Boxing/Kickboxing workout can burn up to 1200 calories an hour. It will also improve cardiovascular fitness and increase metabolism. That means your clients will burn more calories at rest.
Clients will also increase their body’s lean body mass, develop eye-hand-foot coordination, improve balance, reduce stress, and elevate self-confidence and self-esteem – All while learning America’s #1 form of Self-Defense.
We take fitness to a new level with variety, result-driven workouts, and you will be the awesomely motivating instructors!
Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing is one of the hottest fitness trends today and BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing programs focuses on fitness first and Boxing/Kickboxing second.
With our program we only use sound real world Boxing/Kickboxing techniques (not the kind of “fake” boxing and martial arts that you see on some video programs) that get people in the best physical and mental shape of their lives.
Participants rave about BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes, because our workouts are always different, always fun, and get results. Plus, people learn to “fight without the fight”.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ workouts are all about moving from the beginning of a round to the end of the round. In boxing, you move from the starting bell until the ending bell because there are no timeouts during a round.
There is constant movement and that’s one of the great things about the BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing workouts.
Most BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing rounds are 1-2 minute rounds, with a 45-60 second rest and more advanced participants can work up to 3-minute rounds with a 30-45 second rest and while between rounds, you focus on breathing while the heart rate decreases or design it your way.
Hello, my name is Coach Rick Harper and when I started BOX-2B-FIT℠ in 2002, there were no real directions on how to own and operate a successful Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing facility.
I began at level zero and learned day by day, so I learned the hard way, so you don’t have to.
What Makes BOX-2B-FIT℠ Unique?
* Authentic Boxing/Kickboxing Boot Camp/Booty Camp style of training
* We created a Fat Burning & Fun experience for all fitness levels.
* An unparalleled multi-sensory, intoxicating Boxing/Kickboxing Fitness journey.
* Each class is fused with amazing music, energy-enthusiastic trainers, and challenging boxing workouts in a BOX-2B-FIT℠ designed boxing space.
* Our program delivers a real 1 on 1 personal training-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond just a great cardio fitness workout.
* We also incorporate Boot Camp & Booty Camp style of training with our TRX (Suspension Training), Battling Ropes, Spin Bikes, Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Ski Erg’s, Medicine Balls, Cardio & Core and Indoor Rowing system.
* All classes led by BOX-2B-FIT℠ Boxing Certified trainers.
You do NOT need a lot of square footage to start a BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing program, I started with only 500 square feet.
Most Health Clubs/Gyms have a room that is not making enough money or no money at all so let us help you to UP-SALE and make that room profitable with our Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing programs.
Studies show most people join a gym for several reasons, and the top seven are: to look better, feel better, socialize, lose weight, improve health, get or stay in shape and tone up.
Other reasons for joining a gym are subjective and potential members may have their own specific definition of each of the reasons above. Either way, fitness clubs offer options for members to achieve their goals.
There is one type of exercise that offers all of the benefits mentioned above and more.
Boxing/Kickboxing offers a great cardio workout, improved strength, an opportunity to socialize, core training, increased weight loss, improved balance and stress reduction.
Turnkey Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing Facility Program To Help Assure Your Success.
When you have an Affiliate License as an Independent Contractor with BOX-2B-FIT℠, you will be learning from one of the best in the business on how to build, market, and operate your own Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing program.
Let us help you to add your own in-house Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing program and get your BOX-2B-FIT℠ Affiliate License (Independent Contractor) with us.
When members are having motivating workout experiences with BOX-2B-FIT℠, they’re going to come back to you for more and you’re increasing the likelihood of members staying with you for much longer.
You have two ways for R.O.I.:
1: Members can pay extra to attend BOX-2B-FIT℠ classes. (R.O.I. 6-12 months)
2: Members can attend BOX-2B-FIT℠ classes as part of their current membership. (R.O.I. 12-18 months)
The investment in your BOX-2B-FIT℠ Affiliate License (Independent Contractor) cost & fees to install and get setup will unquestionably be justified by the membership growth you will see.
When members bring guests to your Health Club/Gym, it will always be the BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing area they show them first and it also should be the first thing you show on your Health Club/Gym tours.
Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing is such a unique thing to be able to offer and a hugely powerful selling tool for your business.
But BOX-2B-FIT℠ doesn’t only drive member acquisition it also boosts retention by driving more frequent attendance and getting members addicted to the Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing workout experience.
So our BOX-2B-FIT℠ system isn’t just about investing in member experience simply as a ‘nice to have’, it’s about investing in your business that will directly and positively impact on your bottom line by getting more people involved in BOX-2B-FIT℠ group exercise, attending more often, having fun and getting results.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ will help draw EXISTING and NEW customers to your Health Club/Gym just by incorporating BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes, so use us as one of your marketing tools.
The average Health Club/Gym sits empty for 50 – 80% of the day. Running our BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes on either peak and/or off-peak times gives your members more options to choose from.
Our BOX-2B-FIT℠ study shows why most people join a Health Club/Gym for several reasons, and the top seven are: To Look Better, Feel Better, Socialize, Lose Weight, Improve Health, get or stay in Shape and Tone Up.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing offers a great cardio workout, improved strength, an opportunity to socialize, core training, increased weight loss, improved balance and stress reduction.
Why be another one of the many running the same ole fitness classes when you can offer up something different, exciting and effective? Yeah. We don’t know why you would either!
The BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing program is a turnkey system and is truly only short of us teaching and promoting the classes for you because we provide everything you need to run a successful business.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ workouts are all about moving from the beginning of a round to the end of the round. In boxing, you move from the starting bell until the ending bell because there are no time outs during a round.
There is constant movement and that’s one of the great things about the BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing workouts.
We know what you are thinking. “How turnkey is it really?” Well just keep reading below and take a look at what you will receive.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ will help draw EXISTING and NEW customers to your Health Club/Gym just by incorporating BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes, so use BOX-2B-FIT℠ as one of your marketing tools.
WE FOCUS ON THREE (3) MAIN AREAS:
Every BOX-2B-FIT℠ Affiliate License (Independent Contractor) owner and/or fitness instructors/trainers receives hands-on training in the field of Boxing/Kickboxing Boot Camp & Booty Camp workouts.
1) Connecting with clients: Including how to effectively communicate, encourage and motivate your clients which is a powerful area that you will benefit from.
2) Basic Fundamentals: Warm-ups, fundamentals and cool downs that are used in real old school boxing gyms and the new Boxing/Kickboxing boutique fitness gyms and how to teach them correctly.
3) Growing Your Business And Building Your Clientele: How to keep your clients engaged, motivated, experiencing results and giving you referrals and how to sell training packages to clients.
We understand that Supply & Demand sounds great together so let us show you why with no major drawback.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing an ideal fitness program:
* Outstanding cross-training for any sport that relies on “core strength” (e.g. golf, tennis, baseball, football, basketball, martial arts, and more).
* Both an aerobic and anaerobic conditioning component.
* Strength training.
* Variety and fun.
* Easy to learn.
* Low risk of injury (because the focus is on boxing technique, not actual fighting).
* Helps burn calories and take off fat.
* Addresses the biggest problem areas most people have (abdominals, butt, hips, and thighs – the “core”).
* Gets proven results.
As mentioned before BOX-2B-FIT℠ is more than just 30 or 60 minutes of Fitness Boxing & Fitness Kickboxing because we also incorporate Boot Camp & Booty Camp style of training with our TRX (Suspension Training), Battling Ropes, Spin Bikes, Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Ski Erg’s, Medicine Balls, Cardio & Core and Indoor Rowing system.
There is a great Demand for BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes inside Health Clubs/Gyms because all you have to do is look around a 5-10 mile radius of you current Health Club/Gym and you will see a lot of Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing facilities and if not near you yet believe me they are coming soon.
This is how and why I came up with the idea of adding BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes inside a Health Club/Gym that is already up and running.
We are here to help you get new clients and more importantly retain your current clients with a workout that they are looking for and it’s just an extra benefit to you because now you can UP-SALE something that you are in control of instead of the Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing facilities near you.
Can you understand how, it is a win-win situation, the client gets what they are looking for (Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing), you (Extra Revenue & New Clients) and BOX-2B-FIT℠ gets to keep the name of BOX-2B-FIT BOXING CLUBS in businesses for many years to come.
Attract new customers, differentiate your Health Club/Gym, and discover the endless possibilities of our BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing classes.
Yes, we also will help people that would like to open their own BOX-2B-FIT Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing Facility but NOT close to your location.
We are committed to helping our Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) BOX-2B-FIT℠ business owners establish the best Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing service and with our business experience and operational systems we are here to help you grow your business quickly, efficiently, and successfully.
1: Boxing/Kickboxing Equipment: We provide you with all the Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing Boot Camp & Booty Camp equipment you will need to run a successful business (Except Boxing Ring and Flooring).
2: Studio Design & Layout: We will work together to have your studio layout fit the space that you are using for the best, most efficient layout for your studio. We also show you how to use your space efficiently so that every square foot is generating revenue for you.
3: Studio Start-Up: With so many things to take care of prior to opening the studio, it is very difficult if not overwhelming to continue working while preparing to open a studio. We will work with you to make the entire process easy.
4: Program Structure: We are always developing new and advanced workout routines, and we share those with our Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) facilities. That way, your clients remain loyal and keep coming back for more great workouts. We show you how to set up large group, small group, women only, youth, semi-private, and personal training classes.
5: Sharing Best Practices: We constantly ask our clients about our workouts and share those with everyone who participates in this program. That way, when something works for another gym, you learn about it fast. In your training, you will learn important information about managing employees.
6: Marketing: We can help you understand direct marketing to your current clients and other marketing programs to increase your current client base. The emphasis is on keeping your fixed costs low by investing only in the marketing activities you need to do to succeed. You get a choice of BOX-2B-FIT℠ logos along with help in designing signs, advertisements, and innovative business cards that get great response.
7: Ongoing Support: You can contact us any time for business, programmatic, or other support. We are 100% committed to your success, and here to help you resolve issues right away.
8: Billing & Collections: You can use your current billing company or we will help guide you into setting up your Membership billing systems and sorry to say but sometimes you will need to use a Collection agency, or you can set up a in house Collections system.
9: Managing Employees: Whom to hire, how many to hire, how to keep them motivated, non-compete agreements. Having employees can be very challenging.
10: Internet Exposure: We have had many clients contact us through our web site to get set up with a studio owner. The site is continuously updated to be more helpful in the growth of all Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) locations.
11: Operation Manual: We have created an operation manual for Affiliate Licensed (Independent Contractor) owners. This will act as your blueprint to success and provide you tips, strategies, and systems that are proven to work.
12: Freedom: We give you the freedom to run your business your way without big brother looking over your shoulder.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing Certification is designed to educate non fitness professionals, current fitness professionals, Boxing/Kickboxing & fitness enthusiasts.
Our Certification course will provide the necessary knowledge, understanding, skills and hands-on training to structure a safe and effective Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing program along with Boot Camp/Booty Camp style training for training classes and sessions with clients in a private or group settings.
1. Warm Up Routines: Get your clients warmed up with a variety of simple, fun jump rope and other routines.
2. The Proper Stance: Many fitness clients immediately feel more confident and secure as soon as they learn the right Boxing/Kickboxing stance. In fact, simply having a proper Boxing stance can deter an attacker and keep them from striking.
3. The Right Way To Throw Basic Punches: This may surprise you, but most people don’t know how to throw a punch the right way. Once people learn how to drive a punch from their core and from key pivot points, they are thrilled! First, they feel more confidence. Second, they can apply what they learn to almost any other sport, to become a better golfer, tennis player, football player, or baseball player.
4. Self-Defense: You will show people to defend themselves and react to attacks. With Boxing/Kickboxing, self-defense is about “doing less to get more.” There are no high kicks or spins that most people can’t do or get hurt trying to do. You learn simple, easy-to-teach moves that anyone can do.
5. Agility And Movement: Boxers are brilliant at conserving energy and moving gracefully in the ring. Your clients can apply these lessons to any sport they play, or just feel better about their coordination and balance.
6. Proper Breathing: Learn simple exercises to help your clients conserve energy, breathe correctly, and do more than they thought possible.
7. Safety: You learn how to ensure your client’s safety. For instance, learn how to properly wrap hands, avoid high-impact punches, punch correctly to avoid injury, and assess clients ahead of time.
8. Mitt Training Exercises: In group and private classes, clients can’t get enough of Mitt training. You learn how to use Mitts so that your clients get an incredible workout while learning boxing techniques.
9. Conditioning Routines: We will teach you conditioning routines that keep your clients coming back. You can vary these routines in many ways, so your clients will never get bored.
10. Routines For Different Goals And Types Of Clients: This system shows you how to create different Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing programs for different types of clients. That way, you can customize workouts and help your clients achieve their specific goals. Includes worksheets and daily workouts.
11. Combination Punches: Teach your clients combinations that get their heart rate up and also improve their Boxing/Kickboxing skills and confidence: double jabs, close range hooks and upper cuts, opening up the right, ducks and counter punches, feinting punches, low kick & high kick and much more.
12. Bag Work Routines: Few people know how to really use punching bags. In this system, you learn how to show your clients to work the bag the correct way, without injury – all the while getting in incredible shape.
13: How To Close Out A Session: You learn how to end a workout with powerful abdominal, upper body, and leg work – all Boxing/Kickboxing style!
14. Motivational Strategies: With Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing, clients stay motivated because the workouts are so varied and so much fun. But some clients need an extra push from time to time. This program shows you how.
15. Nutrition and Weight Loss: You will discover a unique secret from the Boxing/Kickboxing world to keep your clients on track to achieve their goals. You’ll also learn the healthy nutrition strategies that get your clients to their ideal weight and shape.
BOX-2B-FIT℠ offers the most complete and lowest priced initial investment ranges in the Boxing/Kickboxing fitness industry and our prices various based solely on the square footage of your current space.
SETUP AND RUNNING IN ONLY 30-120 DAYS.
YOUR INVESTMENT RANGES:
$19,999 – $59,999
The Fitness Boxing/Kickboxing Boot Camp & Booty Camp style industry is rapidly growing.
The Boring Legal Stuff: This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this web site are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this web site.